Good Vibes Yarn Tour Winter 2021Regular price $395.00
We'll be back Fall 2021! Join our email list to learn all about it!
Coming to you Sunday afternoons this Winter:
- January 24: Knot Another Hat in Great Falls, MT, starring Sarah Keller, store owner of Knot Another Hat in Hood River, OR
- February 21: String Theory Yarn Company in Tucson, AZ, starring Janet Avila, store owner of String Theory in Glen Ellyn, IL
- March 21: Fuzzy Goat in Savannah, GA, starring Cadence Kidwell, store owner of Fuzzy Goat in Thomasville, GA
One of the best parts about travelling is discovering the local yarn shop in town and buying some souvenir yarn. Since most travel has been curtailed, good friends and yarn store owners Sarah, Janet and Cadence, have banded together and decided to take their show on the road.
This Winter, we will travel virtually to new locations, putting on a show at every stop. Our playlist includes our greatest hits (best project ideas), music videos (local highlights) and a PSA or two (our favorite knitting tips). There will also be time to hang out backstage with us and ask your questions.
All prices INCLUDE shipping!
A portion of the proceeds from the Good Vibes Yarn Tour will be donated to the National Women's Law Center, an organization working across the issues that are central to the lives of women and girls, especially those who face multiple forms of discrimination, including women of color, LGBTQ people, and low-income women and families.
GOOD VIBES VIP PACKAGE $300 (OR 3 MONTHLY PAYMENTS OF $120)
- Three shipments of swag – before each show, you will receive a box of goodies, including local souvenirs and an exclusive Good Vibes yarn and pattern.
- Tickets to all three Good Vibes shows via Zoom. (Each will be recorded, if you are not available for the live performance.)
- Monthly discount codes for shopping online at each of the stores.
- Backstage Pass Facebook Group for hanging out, asking questions, telling stories and posting pictures.
GOOD VIBES TOUR PLATINUM PACKAGE, $395 (OR 3 MONTHLY PAYMENTS OF $150)
Everything listed above in the VIP Package, PLUS:
- An extra amazing surprise in every box!
"Each stop on the tour is a highlight of the area, the food, the snacks, and an insight into the philosophy of the store. I loved that part!" Nancy
"It’s been fun as well as educational." Pamela
"Can I just say a huge THANK YOU to these pattern designers for such amazing single skein patterns? I now have a perfect summer shawl, a perfect autumn cowl, and a perfect spring wrap!" Joslyn